There currently is an issue (half of the outputscreen will be "red") with some graphics cards (AMD Radeon Pro 5300M, 5500M, or 5600M) used in:
- MacBook Pro Intel (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac Intel (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)
The following software are impacted:
- OnTheAir CG 3.5 or earlier
- OnTheAir Video 3.8 or earlier (with the SMART Resize and Graphics option enabled)
- OnTheAir Node 3.8 or earlier (with the SMART Resize and Graphics option enabled)
The issue is related to a macOS bug with OpenGL and does NOT impact the following versions of our software which are using Metal:
- OnTheAir CG 3.6 or later
- OnTheAir Video 4.0 or later
- OnTheAir Node 4.0 or later
- Nor does it impact OnTheAir Video Express.
The best solution is thus to either use a different computer, or to update to OnTheAir Video 4. If you can't upgrade your software, you can continue to use OnTheAir Video 3 and OnTheAir Node 3, by can disabling the SMART Resize and Graphics option to overcome the issue (but you won't have the ability to overlay logos).
Please sign in to leave a comment.