There currently is an issue (half of the outputscreen will be "red") with some graphics cards (AMD Radeon Pro 5300M, 5500M, or 5600M) used in:
- MacBook Pro Intel (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac Intel (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)
The following software are impacted:
- OnTheAir CG 3.5 or earlier
- OnTheAir Video 3.8 or earlier (with the SMART Resize and Graphics option enabled)
- OnTheAir Node 3.8 or earlier (with the SMART Resize and Graphics option enabled)
The issue is related to a macOS bug with OpenGL and does NOT impact the following versions of our software which are using Metal:
- OnTheAir CG 3.6 or later
- OnTheAir Video 4.0 or later
- OnTheAir Node 4.0 or later
- Nor does it impact OnTheAir Video Express.
The best solution is thus to either use a different computer, or to update to OnTheAir Video 4. If you can't upgrade your software, you can continue to use OnTheAir Video 3 and OnTheAir Node 3, by can disabling the SMART Resize and Graphics option to overcome the issue (but you won't have the ability to overlay logos).