If you own a serial number, and want to either:
- add an option to that serial number (for example add the ProCodecs option to a license of MovieRecorder)
- upgrade that license to a more recent version (for example if you own a license for MovieRecorder 2 and want to upgrade to MovieRecorder 3)
(note that the procedure to upgrade or update dongles is different)
Here is the procedure:
- Purchase the option or the upgrade you need. When placing the order, please indicate the original serial number that you need to upgrade/update.
- As soon as the payment is received we will generate an upgrade serial number.
- Go to the computer with the original serial number still activated
- Add the serial number to the current serial number and activate it.
Note that you will always need to have the 2 serials activated: the original one and the upgrade serial number. So for example if you had a serial number for MovieRecorder 2 and purchased an upgrade to MovieRecorder 3, your license window should look like this:
Note at the top right that the license window always tells you the number of channels that are authorized. In the example above, you have 1 channel authorised, so you'll be able to enable one source in MovieRecorder 3.