Yes! you can migrate your license from a serial number to a dongle BUT you will need to deactivate the "old" permanent serial number before we can send the dongle. Here is the detailed procedure
- Order the dongle option specifying which Serial Number needs to be updated. You can order it from your regular reseller (preferred) or from the online store.
- Once payment is received, we send a temporary Serial Number.
- Deactivate the "old" serial number. Read more on how to deactivate a serial number here...
- Reopen the application and in the license window click on "Clear Serial Numbers". Read more here.
- Activate the temporary Serial Number that you should have received from us. Read more on how to activate a serial number here...
- Send us an email confirming that the Serial Number has been deactivated.
- We permanently "kill" this Serial Number.
- We move the license(s) to the dongle(s).
- We send you the dongle with FedEx.
- 1-2 days later, you should receive the dongle.
- Plug the dongle in your Mac
- Enjoy ! (there is no need to deactivate the temporary serial number)
Note that you can place up to 20 licenses on one dongle.