The GPICommander 3 USB box (which started shipping on May 11th, 2022) looks identical to GPICommander 2, but it uses a new chip, and thus our software need to be updated.
How to recognise v3 or v2?
If you ordered it on or after May 11th, 2022, you have received a v3. But it's easy to recognise them by checking on their label at the bottom of the box.
We started building applications with it, November 5th, 2021. So most of our applications released after that date are compatible.
Here are the software versions that are required to be compatible with it:
- MovieRecorder (Express): version 4.4b66 or later
- OnTheAir Video (Express): version 4.1b10 or later
- OnTheAir Node - GPICommander plugin: version 2.5b1 or later
- OnTheAir Live: version 4.0b5 or later
- OnTheAir CG: version 3.6 or later
- GPICommander: version 3.0b2 or later
- Multicam Logger: version 2.2.2 or later