How many UHD channels?
With the M|Family models that use Deltacast cards, you can also set them up to capture Quad link UHD.
- The M|1600 can record up to 4 x UHD30p
- The M|80 can record up to 2 x UHD30p
- The M|80X can record up to 2 x UHD60p
- The M|62 and M|44 can record 1 x UHD30p
- lower frame rates are of course possible, we just mention the "up to" value
- you can combine UHD and HD so for example the M|62 can do 1 UHD + 2 HD.
- other M|Family models do not support UHD quad link
How to set it up?
Here is how you should set it up for the first UHD channel:
- Enable the first Source.
- Disable Sources 2, 3 & 4, it should look something like this:
- Then open the source 1 settings popover and disable the "Automatically detect input format", and manually set the appropriate UHD format:
And you will be able to do the same thing for the other sources (for example source 5, disable sources 6, 7 & 8).