IMPORTANT: Before you download and use a pre-release version, make sure to check the READ ME article to know how to use pre-release versions and their limitations.
Version 4.0.1b35 (8 September 2021)
|OnTheAir Video Express
Version 4.0.1b35 (8 September 2021)
OnTheAir Video Express and OnTheAir Video
- NEW: Updated AJA SDK to be able to run natively on Apple Silicon.
- NEW: Updated Deltacast SDK to be able to run natively on Apple Silicon (Work in progress).
- NEW: Added support for SpeedHQ codec
- NEW: Added a way to relink multiple offline files at once. When a playlist is opened, hold the option key down, click on the File menu and select "Search and Relink Missing Clips"
- NEW: Added a "Include offline clips durations" preference to set if the offline files are counted in the playlist duration and start times when the playlist is playing. Previously it was automatic depending on whether the playlist was playing or not. Note that the change is only for the playlists that are currently playing.
- NEW: Added options to the "Natural" resize mode so you can choose if you want the frame to position in the center of the frame, top left, top center, etc... Previously it was only center of the image.
- IMPROVED: Performances when downscaling ProRes files with the "Express" engine (so with OnTheAir Video Express or OnTheAir Video when "SMART Resize and Graphics" option is disabled)
- IMPROVED: Added support for Stream Deck MK2
- IMPROVED: Now showing a warning when AJA or Blackmagic-Design device is used as a system audio input/output. Cf this help center article for more info about this.
- FIXED: potential crashes when asking for an item index but item is nil
- FIXED: issue where a clip could be skipped if a second play request was done
- FIXED: Trigers: issues with Tricasters to automatically cue and start clips
- FIXED: Output Preview window: when changing audio output settings, VU meters would freeze
- FIXED: when validating, sometimes the modification date was nil
- FIXED: Issues with some specific m2ts files with each field being separated.
OnTheAir Video only
- NEW: You can now set an out point on a clip that is currently playing (note that modifying the in point will be possible, but will only have an impact the next time the clip plays obviously)
- NEW: Traffic option: Added last modification date and Finder label in the Media Browser
- IMPROVED: Scheduler: When playlist is opened by scheduler it is not possible anymore to modify the playback attributes of the playlist (Chain, Loop, Shuffle, Cue). This is made to avoid confusion if the playlist automatically reloads with different attributes than what the schedule have set
- IMPROVED: REST API: Added "Bypass authorisation" preference (in the General > HTTP Server pane) to disable password and token protection
- IMPROVED: REST API: Added user rights to either read only, write, write and control, or full access.
- FIXED: Scheduler: Schedule will now correctly wait for Media Browser (related to traffic option) before starting up
- FIXED: Scheduler: an issue where the scheduler was waiting indefinitely for the media browser (when the folder doesn’t exist)
- FIXED: Secondary audio output: issue when selecting a start channel different than 1
- FIXED: CC/Subtitling: Possible wrong vertical position of OP47 subtitling when using .stl files
- FIXED: Live inputs: When scrubbing, live source would freeze
- FIXED: Stream Clips: .sdp URLs were marked as invalid
- FIXED: MIDI assign: playback buttons were not assignable anymore
- FIXED: crash with some files with CC when using directLink
- FIXED: Ross router control: communication could remain open, and after a period of time communication would not be possible with Ross router.
- FIXED: Fixed logo overlay was not working anymore on Live clips