IMPORTANT: Before you download and use a pre-release version, make sure to check the READ ME article to know how to use pre-release versions and their limitations.
- Full Compatibility with macOS Big Sur (11.0).
- NEW: The maximum session duration is now 25h (was 9h).
- NEW: Loop Recording to allow for continuous recording (ideal for timeshifting)
- NEW: SKAARHOJ XC8: Added the ability to connect multiple XC8 to one M|Replay. Simply configure multiple XC8 to connect to the same IP address.
- IMPROVED: Updated AJA (v16), Blackmagic-Design (v12) and Deltacast (v6.16) SDKs.
- FIXED: When using UHD or 4K, session configuration now remembers if it's single link, quad link, etc...
- FIXED: Issues with Deltacast configuration in UHD and 4K
- FIXED: SKAARHOJ XC8: Some buttons did not lit up immediately
- FIXED: The Audio VU meters display settings could be ignored when creating a new session
Warnings and Important modifications
- IMPORTANT: This is work in progress, and when using loop recording, you won't be able to use the clips in the playlist. Only external clips.
- There is currently a bug in QuickTime X and Final Cut Pro with files longer than 12 hours. They will play without audio. But the audio is recorded in the file, and if you export a shorter duration from M|Replay, you'll be able to access to it, but exporting or sending to Final Cut Pro X won't work for sessions longer than 12hours.
- Creating the header for a 25hours file can take some time. The session will work immediately, but the send to Final Cut Pro X or reading the files directly won't work until the header is created.